Friday, December 8, 2006

Thala's Entry into our Life @ Thangavelu.

Many wud not be aware or wud not have noted his presence in "Thangavelu Engg College",Salem but i surely was.I had to join Thangavelu Engg college as a result of the marks which i got in +2.First of all i had no experience of living in hostel till that date and i felt homesick as soon as i was put in hostel.I joined the college some 1 month late and the one hostel that they had ,Junction Hostel (gets its name since it was near by to salem railway junction) was full. I had to do the excersise of searching out rooms in the hostel and if i didnt get any, had to stay in the dormitory, near college.

The hostel was a big hotel kind of setup, with rooms in first and ground floors.They had also partitions in the ground floor to make way for some more rooms.Since all the rooms were full.I and my roommate, Mr.Ponnu Mama occupied a room which they had partitioned downstairs.

Incidentally it was booked by none other than the great THALA himself.I was not aware of that.My dad who had come to leave me, put my things in the room and we were cleaning the room.Then came THALA, the hero of our story with his impressive style made his entry.We had a heated argument that it was already booked and so it belonged to THALA.

THALA had the great Kokki Kumare and Madip Senthil defending his arguments.I definetly have to say bout Kokki Kumar here.Kumar one of the most brilliant of the guys in Thangavelu.He is a Chennai guy, quick witted and a very very cool headed guy (As u all know).Since Madip Senthil and Kumar were from chennai, they shared the same room in the hostel.Thalai due to his impressive personality and same domain (The Talkative domain) that they shared, had made first hand friendship with Kokki and Madip.

At that moment we had to compromise that we will leave when we get another room.So it was agreed upon that.THALA was generous(as he is always) to give that room that day to both of us.Still i remember the first day we fought for that room.I was a very closed person(which still iam) who didnt speak much could not defend to the different arguments that THALA put together that day.I hated him that very day.

They days that followed were worse we had many arguments over the room.The final significant one, i remember is that when we were leaving to hostel from the collge in JEEP.Since we were at locking horns in the rooms issue, we were not in good terms.Kumar was the representative of hostel and very close to THALA (which still he is), he and THALA came to me and talked bout the room.They said that i can have the room and THALA would adjust in kumar's room.He
asked why to fite and made us friends.I still remember that day when i shook hands with THALA.

It took some days for things to come to normal between THALA and myself.Then we became very close in the days to come and i became one of his best( i hope he agrees with this) friends.

Its sill fresh in my memories!!!!

More things to come are.........

Kumar Kokki Kumareeeeeeee

Venki SAAAMIYAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR (1:9)

Joe The KoPaSe ( during those times)

Madip The Circket Captain

Sundaramoorthy The mameeeeeeeeee guy.

Sentil The Jex saaamiyarrrrrrr.

Bhaskar The Rowdie not Roadie.

Ravi The Goltiiiiiii.

Jg The Pura koonduuuuuuu

Selvaraj The Poga vandiiiii

Ponnu The Ponnu Mama

Mini The Mini the most thuruthuru character.

Yuvaraj The whole gang's guru.

Srikanth!!!! The Psychooooo

Vikraman Kava Kuva Relationship

Kathiravan, Sarath Babu & parameshwaran - The body builder with rowdie comedians.

Amarnath The Deva-Surya Relationship.

Anand The muscle man

Senthil The Surutaiiiiii.

Note: Please bear with my english, i think mine is horrible.When i see THALA's postings i really thing what shit iam writing.

You can see his postings at http://zephyr-shri.blogspot.com/

Ok guys, see you soon with the next posting..

Till then send in your comments..Thanks for your time...

2 comments:

Shri said...

This is an amazing beginning dude...
I was taken aback when you started the blog with me as the central funny charecter ( eitherways...which I am always..).
I would try to add up few masalas to all of your posts.
Hope we can create a diary on our college days, the charecters around us, the happenings ( who knows, it mite become a best seller in future)
We can also have all our guys comment on the crux of the post...thier perspective.
I dunno if this would happen.anyways...lets try if we can come out with some thing really interesting ( I have always felt that our college life was very interesting...no..no...not studies!)
Good work guruji...
I guess , my time would be well spent here - than - kirukifying something in my sick blog.

Anonymous said...

Guruji,
Thanks for including me in the list of persons to be discussed about.
I will try to provide valuble inputs( try to make some posts,if possible)for making this blog a success.

pazaya ninaivugalai asai poda kathirukirom!

- (Pura koodu) JG.